Terms and Conditions
These terms apply automatically to all users who use Tax-Wizard. Make sure you read them carefully before using the features provided.
WizardStork reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Tax-Wizard whenever necessary, advising, for this reason, regular consultations to it.
Access to the contents of Tax-Wizard is possible through the purchase of one of the existing plans: Basic, Pro, Premium - there is also a Trial access that allows the insertion of just one statement and respective export in CSV. In this way, most features that are paid on an annual basis - it is not a subscription, so there is no automatic charge for future years of filling out the IRS.
Any user can create an account to use Tax-Wizard.
Data generated and exported by the tool
The data generated by Tax-Wizard goes through several phases:
- Analysis of Revolut Statements and converting them to an intelligible format by our algorithms
- Processing of each line of Statements and their values
- Calculations for each transaction according to the Activity, Quantities, and Values mentioned in the Revolut Statement
- Completion of the IRS Declaration for Portugal that depends on the submission of a valid Pre-filled Declaration, with Appendix J added and to be completed
- Export of multiple files during and after processing
- Errors can happen either in processing or later in leasing, Revolut's own statements (provided by DriveWealth) have rounding assumptions that can generate small errors.
In the extracts, the field "quantity" has 8 decimal places, and the fields "Price" and "Amount" have 2 decimal places. Also, for conversion to USD-EUR we use data from Banco de Portugal using 3 decimal places.
The logic of the tool was verified extensively by the development team, it was also independently confirmed by 3 accountants, and still verified according to extracts calculated by hand.
This does not imply the absence of errors or bugs that may arise in the development, therefore, the information provided either on the platform or through possible exports, including that of the completed IRS Declaration, does not dispense confirmation by the user and / or a professional.
Therefore, the use of this data without confirmation is the responsibility of the user and not WizardStork or anyone related to the creation of Tax-Wizard.
Registration is carried out by entering the user's personal data, namely the email and the user's name. Registration on the Site allows access to functionalities.
By registering and logging in, the user agrees to:
- Grant access to your essential personal data - namely name and email;
- Accept that the user is responsible for the data that he / she inserts in the registration act and for the maintenance of the same;
- Keep your personal and non-transferable record, not giving it to third parties;
- Do not harm the name of Tax-Wizard, WizardStork, or any of its users, namely by attempting to breach the security of the system and / or the improper use of commercial or advertising messages.
Contact and Clarification of Doubts
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms & Conditions, contact us hello [at] wizardstork.com
To clarify your doubts about privacy and data protection policies, click here