Importing Positions into Yahoo Finance :: Tax-Wizard
Supported brokers: Revolut, Degiro, eToro, XTB, Trading212, Interactive Brokers, and Lightyear
Importing your investment data from Tax-Wizard into Yahoo Finance can streamline portfolio tracking
This guide will walk you through the process of importing a CSV file containing your open positions from Tax-Wizard to Yahoo Finance.
Step 1: Export Open Positions from Tax-Wizard:
- Log in to your Tax-Wizard account.
- Navigate to your "Dashboard"
- Upload your statements from your brokerages, the supported brokers are Revolut, Degiro, eToro, XTB, Trading212, Interactive Brokers, and Lightyear
- Download Yahoo Finance CSV file made direclty available to you on your Dashboard
Step 2: Import to Yahoo Finance:
- Go to Yahoo Finance (finance.yahoo.com) and log in to your account.
- Navigate to the "My Portfolio" section.
- Look for an "Import" or "Upload" button, often found near the top right of the page.
- Click on the button and choose the option to import or upload a file.
- Select the CSV file containing your open positions from Tax-Wizard.
- Yahoo Finance will process the file and add your open positions to your portfolio.
- You can now access your portfolio on Yahoo Finance and utilize its tools and features for
analysis, tracking, and monitoring of your investments.
Importing your open positions from Tax-Wizard into Yahoo Finance allows for centralized portfolio management and analysis.
This integration enables you to harness Yahoo Finance's robust features for a comprehensive overview of your investments.
How much is your time really worth?
Consider the value of your time and the peace of mind that comes with having a reliable and accurate tool to handle your tax reporting
(not a subscription, no auto renewal)
All features, for Revolut, Degiro, eToro, XTB, Trading212, Interactive Brokers, and Lightyear accounts
- Support for all brokers and currencies
- Automatic calculation of capital gains
- Report with Acquisitions, Realizations, Dividends, and Interest
- Open positions report and statistics
- Transaction and dividends statistics
- Export Open Positions to Yahoo Finance