Calculation of capital gains
- Calculation Method FIFO (First in First Out) - indicated in the statement is the correct way to do the math
- Dividends not included in these values
- Revolut, SEC, TAF fees on this item are not removed
- The calculation of capital gains is done according to the submitted statement, in the absence of statement lines or its values modification of the Revolut provided statement values may be incorrect.
- The statement file should contain every month, including previous years, since the beggining of Revolut Trading History. The algorithm groups and reports capital gains per year.
- The Recognized Activity Types (activity column) are listed below and are BUY, SELL, DIV DIVNRA, DIVFC, SSP, SSO. If you have an activity on your statement outside this list contact us and we will try to include it.
- All calculations are done in USD
Recognized Activity Types
Activities related to cash-in and cash-out are ignored as they do not change the value of your capital-gains
- BUY - stock purchase
- SELL - stock sale
- DIV - dividends
- DIVROC - Dividend return of capital
- DIVFT - Dividend adjusted (Foreign Tax Withheld)
- DIVNRA - dividend adjusted (NRA Withheld)
- DIVFC - dividend adjusted (Foreign Tax Withheld)
- MA - Merger/Acquisition
- MAS - Merger/Acquisition
- MAC - Merger/Acquisition
- SC - Symbol change
- SSP - stock split
- SSO - stock spinoff
- CIL - cash in lieu
If you have an activity on your statement outside this list contact us and we will try to include it.
- Sum of all dividends received during the period included in the statement submitted - taxes have already been removed.
Revolut Fees and US
- Cumulative of Transaction Fees Charged by Revolut, SEC, TAF, and Withhold of Dividends